Friday, September 2, 2011

Using Stitched Stockings and Stocking Builder Punch


Surely few icons are as synonymous with Christmas as the simple stocking!

I know...I know...it's 89 degrees outside and I'm playing with the Christmas stocking punch--how crazy is that? But I just had to show you what's coming down the line, in the new Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! No more tedious cutting of stockings...Stampin' Up! has a punch for that. :)

(I've been saying that quite often lately.)

I got on a roll last night this morning and by 2:30 AM I had 6 cards going with the Stitched Stockings Stamps and the Stocking Builder Punch.

After I get these little stockings out of my "gotta play right now" system, I'll get back to fall themes...


Stamp Sets
Stitched Stockings
Christmas Punch
Season of Joy

Tools
Real Red Ink
Curly Label Punch
3/8" Circle Punch
Corner Rounder
Signo White Ink Pen

Paper
Crumb Cake Cardstock

Etc
Ribbon
Thread
Mini Brad



--Happy Stampin'
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment